From:
Kathleen Huggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 19:21:26 -0800
I have just begun answering e-mail from nursing parents on the new
Parenttime web site. Several parenting experts including Dr. Spock, William
and Martha Sears, and Dr Nancy Snyderman are also answering parents e-mail
questions. Very soon other parenting experts will be added to the site.

I am also hosting a weekly breastfeeding chat at 1pm (est) for Parenttime.
With four chats under my belt I am quite surprised that breastfeeding
fathers are the most frequent participants in these weekly sessions! The
Parenttime site can be found at www.parenttime.com.

Kathleen Huggins