From:
Caroline Hsiao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 10:23:31 -0500
Hello,
        I am new to Lacnet and need a little help. I am a registered
dietitan who is now a stay at home mom of a set of 3 year old twins
and a 1 year old. I am putting hours in as a peer counselor so that
I can sit for the examination to become board certified in the summer.
I am in the midst of writing an article called breastfeeding and
alcohol consumption during the holidays. I am in search of some current
research articles that would address alcohol metabolism in breastmilk
and some basic guidelines that should be followed. I have tried looking
up this topic on medline and have failed to find anything. My article
will be read by the R.N./M.D. community so the information should be
somewhat technical. Thanks for the help!

                                Caroline M.A., R.D.