From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 1996 02:04:16 GMT
I would like to thank all of you who sent me sympathy and condolence
messages. It was comforting to receive them and especially touching to hear
from people I have never met face to face. Cyberhuggies to all of you.

What I found is that this life cycle experience is another button pusher,
just as we all tell of our birth, BF and menopause experiences this is
another one that we share very easily with others who will understand. I am
still in the denial phase- since it was a blessing that she went after so
long an illness. Am trying not to let the memories come back right now.

On to the net and recent postings- I was lurking - talk about secretions
from the nipples. I remember that up until my total hysterectomy I felt
MER's a lot. We can naturally assume that when we are counselling a new mum
this would happen sympathy,etc. but this seemed like it was all of the time.
I remember being really nervous and  checking frequently to see if my blouse
was wet ( a little wierd if you do this in public places).  I was in
California several years ago and Maureen, Our Blessed Lady of Allergies was
present. I asked her opinion and she said - you are just having frequent
MER's. I shall be forever grateful for Our Lady's calming words. In case you
are wondering, I DO have Maureen's permission to refer to her in this
'saintly' way.

Now for the GOTCHA!- all of this Jane Seymour talk - WELL folks - she did it
again, latest (November) issue of MARIE CLAIRE magazine - page 44. An
article called 'Home Truths' how the movie stars live. A picture of our Jane
leaning next to her Benz on one side and a double 3 wheeled stroller on the
other with the two tiny babies inside and WHAT IS SHE DOING????? Giving the
little one closest to  her a bottle. Sorry folks, even if it was EBM this is
not what we are looking for.

Just saw some photos of Audrey Hepburn as a UNICEF ambassador, most taken in
Africa with starving children - they spoke from the heart. What a difference.

Would someone email me privately the name of the person who signed the by
now infamous UNICEF form letter, maybe I can try and call her from NY and
protest as the head of the Israel BFHI effort.

thanks again, I will be in NY until Nov. 16th

EVI