From:
Julius Edlavitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 09:18:50 -0600
Please have them go to http://www.pedschat.org

they can register and get the program there to use
complete instructions on chat technique
no cost
friendly pediatric professionals
doctors nurses
lactation consultants
non profit organization
NO Religeon
NO Politics
Just pediatric professionals helping pediatric professionals
49 countries involved so far