Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Attie Sandink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 08:38:13 -0500
T all:
Just a small hint I give to my moms along with moist or dry air treatments
for sore nipples. I have them take a kleenex and fold it into a triangle and
roll it up and tie one end over the other loosely in the shape of a donut
and put over nipple before placing pad or bra on. Cheaper and  fresh every
time. Similar to St John's Ambulance treatment for protruding objects. I'm
sure other use something similar but I thought of this when I read in
LLL.book to try cut off tea strainers. I Just did not want to be any bigger,
years ago when I was breastfeeding and had those awfull cracks at the base
of my nipples and nobody around to correct my latch.
Attie Sandink RN. IBCLC.