From:
"<F. Sturgess>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 13:49:00 EST
FROM: Sturgess, Frances Coulter
TO:[log in to unmask]
SUBJECT: copyright free graphics for grocerybags
DATE: 11-19-96   13:41 EST
PRIORITY:

hi--Bay Area Wic Breastfeeding Netwrok and the COntra COsta Brfdg task force
are lookinig to review graphics suitable for Brfdg Advocacy on grocery stor
bags.  Saw the post re Clip Art--will get a friend to download( no spiders
here alas--just mail)  But was wondering if anyone else had some good stuff to
share?  I dont get graphics by email, so will need to recieve copy by
SNAILMAIL unless another Web Site.  Email is ok for info--at least temporarily
(see below)

Frances Sturgess
Perinatal Coordination
Family Maternal and Child Health
597 Center St, Suite 365
Martinez, Ca 94553

It takes one year to get stuffon Safeway Bags here--thats with Camera Ready
COpy and all your ducks in a row.

I hope to be able to keep up with you all on Lactnet, this is a wonderful
group and resource--however my email server is upset at the volume of mail and
is telling me my Mailbox storage problems (unable to clear by downloading,
duplicates remain for weeks!!!) would be solved (at his end)if i got
unsubscribed--so I will see what happens