From:
Denise Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 11:24:01 +1100
I cna't see why you cant' reuse them.  Are they different to the ones we
have in Australia?  I'm talking about a Medela kit which has the hard
plastic flange which goes against the breast, the little yellow doovy that
fits onto it and the white one-way valve that slips onto the yellow doovy.
Yes we re-use them ALL the time.  We soak them in a sterilising solution.
What's so different to re-using bottles and teats?
Denise

Denise Fisher,
Brisbane, Australia

Caution:  Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.