From:
Patricia Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 02:31:36 +0000
Sue - the Kiwanis poster in English and Spanish, in large wall poster size or
8 1/2" x 11" pages is available from La Leche League.
IBD - I follow info on IBD and Crohn's because my (breastfed 2 years) son
developed Crohn's at 26 yrs.  For a long time Sat Eve Post (lay medical
journal!) has carried articles about ulcers and Helicobacter pylori.  The
main researcher is Dr. Barry Marshall.  In the Sept-Oct 1994 issue an
article by Mary Stolberg, PhD relates the story of her remission from
Crohn's after following Dr. Marshall's Peptic ulcer regime.  I'm sure the
Post could give you an up-date on Dr. Stolberg's condition now (2 years
later), they keep tabs on things like that.  I've used  and recommended
L-Lysine for herpes for years.  Originally heard about it in Parade Magazine
and then the Post!  Hope this helps.
Pat Young in SNJ.