From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 21:02:22 -0700
I'm putting together my web page on 'advantages of formula feeding' (sic)
and need some links to other web sites.  Some on the link between child
abuse and bottlefeeding would be good.  Relactation isn't coming up with
many so if anyone has any of those.  *Any* information and/or references on
the need of babies ot have one primary caregiver/feeder- even if
bottlefeeding... Is Tom Hale's book on the web?  I didn't find it on an Alta
Vista search.  Toxins in formula- any sites on formula recalls, in the US
and elsewhere.  Breastfeeding in public and any links to nursingwear and/or
patterns.  And the detrimental effects on breastfeeding rates of physicians
giving away free samples.  (sorry so choppy- I'm consulting my text at the
same time.)   I have the text in place- I just want some URL's to add to it.
Hopefully I'll get this online tonight and send the URL out for proofreading
before I link to it for public consumption.

I have updated my home page as well as my Mom and Baby page, so check those out!
Kate

Let's not lose sight of the fact that ALL babies who are artificially fed
are guinea pigs in the biggest human nutritional field experiment ever
conducted.- Arly Helm

http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina/Home.html (my home page)
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~grunwald/House.html   Buy our House!
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/homes/grunwald/public_html/Ursula.html- a more