From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 08:51:21 -0700
At 06:51 AM 11/18/96 EST, Jeanette F. Panchula wrote:
>Most of the time it's "warm and fuzzy" - but sometimes it feels _very good_
>like when my bladder is very full and the trip is long - and I finally get home
>and can _go_.

LOL!  I thought you were saying that you loved breastfeeding with a full
bladder!

I second the warm and fuzzy thoughts.  Since I'm 21 weeks pregnant it's
gotten irritating though, and I've had to nightwean my two yo.  I've been
sleeping on the guest bed and she and her dad sleep together.  Now that I
don't have those long sessions at night I find that I enjoy the daytime
nursing a lot more than I had been for a long time.  Context dependant
enjoyment.

Kate

Let's not lose sight of the fact that ALL babies who are artificially fed
are guinea pigs in the biggest human nutritional field experiment ever
conducted.- Arly Helm

http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina/Home.html (my home page)
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~grunwald/House.html   Buy our House!