From:
Veronika Tudhope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 17:09:55 +0000
A collegue has asked me to post here requesting information on
hypogammglobulinaemia.
Needless to say I had never heard of this before and am still rather
sketchy about it.
She has had an enquiry from a lady who is 30 weeks pregnant , has
Iga (?)  infusions for her condition  . . . and wants to breastfeed. As
this condition is rather rare ( so is breastfeeding hereabouts!) no one
 seems to be able to advise her.
It has been suggested to her that it is not worth the trouble to
breastfeed. Does anyone have any references or indeed any
experiences?

All the best from Scotland,
Veronika Tudhope