From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 13:44:26 -0600
Depakote is an anti-siezure drug.  The baby is four months old and "'has
trouble tolerating her formula", but the mom's physician told her she
couldn't breastfeed at all because of taking Depakote.  Anyone know anything
about it's compatability with breastfeeding and any possible substitutes?  I
don't actually know this mom but have exchanged email with her as a result
of reading something she posted on that evil GFI guestbook.

I'm still nomail as I just moved (and joined the 'march moms' list for women
due in March) so please cc me or email me directly.  Thanks.

Kate

Kate, mom to Ursula,  20 mos old, 2'8", 25 lbs  ( 81 cm, 11.4 kg), and ???
due 3/30/97  in Boulder, Colorado.

A New Improved Sig coming soon!  After I move and unpack....

http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina/Home.html