From:
Pearl Shifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 13:45:12 PST
Last week I posted a request for information on lead in breastmilk, but
received no response.
I knew that if I tried the search engine for lactnet, I would get
hundreds of responses to the word "lead" but not necessarily re: lead
the heavy metal. Sure enough, that's what happened; I got a message that
there were 1500 posts with "lead"; only the first 100 are listed, and the
word lead did not refer to the metal...
Please, if anyone has a reference, please post. Thanks.

Pearl Shifer, IBCLC