Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 12:06:34 -0500
Hi there. Just for clarity's sake,...it would be best to put personal
questions to specific folks in a private e-mail.  Since Lactnet is not
specifically for personal requests...this would be helpful, although I
certainly can understand wanting to connect with the folks who personally
can help us! : ) ...Thanks..and hoping people are feeling better!

Thanks.

PS To find out a specific person's address, do a
Scan Lactnet Bruce
(for instance)
to find the person, in this case me,
or
Scan Lactnet Hale
to find Tom Hale.

THanks. Kathleen

Kathleen

PS Oh, and Jack., one of the things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving,
here in the US, is Jack Newman's wit......"sacrificing Breastfeeding on the
altar of ignorance" is a memorable quote.  : ) I'm gonna keep that one..as
it is so appropriate.

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,Corgi-L,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html