Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Mardrey Swenson DC, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 21:33:02 -0500
I checked my files for this.  Don't know if it one of the radiocontrast
agents Dr. Hale commented on in August.  I don't have a trade name, sorry.

Mother of a six -month old is to have a scan 11/15 at 6:45PM eastern standard
Time.  Said she just found out about it and started to try to find out how it
affected feeding right away.  I asked if it was a whole body scan; she said
it was for her back.  So far  I have found out that unless it is specifically
for post-operative scarring after back surgery or a tumor that she shouldn't
need this contrast since it is vascular and contrasts vascular tissue.

I have called the chief radiologist at the near-by VA and he said he'd have
to look at the info slip that came with the gadolinium and to try the tech
who might be in tonight doing a scan.   Wasn't able to get ahold of the Chief
Tech on MRI yet.  Would appreciate some information if possible.  Thanks.

Mardrey Swenson