From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 21:58:09 -0500
Dear all, I'd like to thank you all for the wonderful suggestions I received
from this list re: my talk to the medical students, which was today. It was
an informal, brown bag lunch talk, and the students were very meek, and
receptive..although plainly uninformed about bf. One female came up to me
after, and told me her mother had nursed her until she was 3. I smiled....

It was wonderful to see their faces light up when I put on the Righard
movie, and I think I made an impact. They now know that they need to KNOW
more about bf. Thanks to all!!!

Oh, and the first comment made by a male student, when he saw all myk books
laid on the table, was "I can't believe they would write a whole book on
*this.*!"  HA!!!!!

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,Corgi-L,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html