From:
Pat Gilliatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 15:43:21 -0700
Hi to everyone from Iowa where the corn is tall and the summer days are
endless (for now).  I was wondering if anyone out there had info from the
L.A. Power Co. study that gave good stats to support working mothers and
breastfeeding.  I heard about this at a workshop, but can't remember who
talked about it, but babies were sick much less often and mothers missed
fewer working days. Thanks to anyone who replies for your valuable time.
Pat Gilliatt R.N. I.B.C.L.C.