From:
Trina Ammar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 00:02:25 PST
Hello Fellow Lactnetters,

I have known about you for ages.  But my computer genius son, Ali has
just convinced me to learn how to access your Internet discussion group.
 It wasn't as hard as I thought!

I am an RNC, (specialty in Maternal-Child Health), IBCLC.  I am the
coordinator of  the Lactation Education Service here at Community
Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula in Monterey, California for the past
six years.   Also, own Baby Friendly Health Educators a business that
assists hospitals in all stages of attaining the BFHI.   And, last but
not least, I am area IV rep for ILCA.

Here's looking forward to many interesting conversations.

See ya,    Trina