From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 1996 15:36:54 GMT
I am acquainted with one of the top pedicatric dentists in ISrael and we have had a running discussiona NF kids and decay, specially since he once had an LLL Leader with a 2 yr old and he had a great case of bottle mouth decay.  His current reseach is also with saliva flow. Have to persue it and yes there may be something to it and also we hve parents heredity and amount of enamel etc, D.r Brain are you out there????

Jeanette - your just sound like the appraoch I use for most general problemas - you wrote it out very nicely.

Ros can we have more info on the Conference, how was Dr. Tom, what else was really impressive?? AM sure all of the US visitors travelled around a lot afterwards.

EVI