Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 07:55:57 -0700
To: [log in to unmask], LACTIVIST POST <[log in to unmask]>
At 10:50 PM 11/15/96, cindy wrote:

>Is anyone keeping track of all these reasons not to breastfeed?

I am- I'm  hoping to use it for my updated web page.

Kate

Let's not lose sight of the fact that ALL babies who are artificially fed
are guinea pigs in the biggest human nutritional field experiment ever
conducted.- Arly Helm

http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina/Home.html (my home page)
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~grunwald/House.html   Buy our House!