Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 22:28:37 +0000
Hi,
>Anna in the U.K.- am really enjoying your posts and glad you are on the
>LACTNET with us. A few questions- just what EXACTLY is the RATBAG in your
>address and PLEASE give us some turnpike information.

Thanks. I am enjoying our discussions and learning so much it's untrue.
Btw, I wondered if anyone knows where I can forward private emails I get
from various women saying "I saw you on the InterNet and I've got this
terrible breastfeeding problem, please can you help?...". Usually, I can
quote from things like "The Breastfeeding Answer Book" and help them,
but a couple recent ones (from the September mums list) have got me
really stumped. If anyone's able to help me out, all assistance
gratefully received :-)

In answer to your questions: "ratbag" is my husbands idea of a joke - we
breed rodents, including hamsters and rats and it is our nodename.

The "Turnpike" thing is an advert my provider keeps adding to my emails
*after* I have posted them (I wasn't aware it was happening until
yesterday). I know it's a no-no to advertise on LACTNET, but I cannot
stop the wretched thing. I am hoping when I get the full copy, rather
than the evaluation copy, it will stop. Otherwise, I will have to hassle
them. Please bear with me.
--
Anna (mummy to Emma, born 17th Jan 1995 and Alice, born 11th Sept 1996)
Email: [log in to unmask]

Turnpike evaluation. For Turnpike information, mailto:[log in to unmask]