From:
Denise Hewson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 18:31:12 -0400
Hi Lactnetters!  The mom I have with the abcess has decided to go along with
her surgeon (male age 68) and her husband and stop nursing for several weeks
to let herself heal. She is still taking parlodel and has her breasts bound!!
 I copied and gave to her ob and the surgeon the info from Breastfeeding
Answer book, Breastfeeding by Dr Ruth
Lawrence, Breastfeeding and Human Lactation, and all the info from lactnet. I
guess I need to say that I am very dissapointed and that I had hoped if I had
presented all the info that things would be different!!!! I get tired of
fighting the same battles, and banging my head against the wall!!!!!!!
Somebody remind me why I do this! Mom plans to call again in a few weeks and
relactate and start again!!  :(  :(  :(   D Hewson RN IBCLC