Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 23:24:20 GMT
Lechia - if you push breastfeeding as being in the public interest then a lot of industries lose money, the only ones who may want to save money are HMO's so they don't have to pay back what you put in. Safe sex and domestic violence are not really industries, the less you have the more we gain by lower taxes. Only people benefit by breastfeeding.

I just remember seeing public service ads for breastfeeding in developing countries. I too saw baby Susan Ruby with grandpa giving her the bottle, bet you wouldn'a see any mamy giving her bebe the boob during a political convention on TV. Did you notice all of those people dragging the babies to this televised marathon of Americana?

I miss - I.D.ed Melissa as a flamette and have apologized privately - huggie, huggie to you all. Love the one about the picky eater and probably not being BF'd.

evi