Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
midasgold - Marty or Deanna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 12:32:07 GMT
Comments:
I'm forwarding this to the list for help...

>----- Forwarded message ([log in to unmask]) -----<

I've been trying to find out if there are any associations between long
pushing stages and difficulty with milk letdown in the early postpartum.
I've come across a few cases of this in the past year and would like to
know if there is some sort of pattern (not enough oxytocin?). If so, maybe
when a woman does experience a long pushing stage her caregivers would be
alerted to the fact that she may need extra support in getting nursing
established.

If you know of cases that would support or contradict this, I'd be
interested in hearing them. Or if this discussion would be more appropriate

in another forum, could someone forward it to one of the midwifery lists?

Adina
--
Adina Lebowitz   612/687-6152

----end of forwarded post---