From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 02:04:10 -0400
Hi All,
Just a quick note to those of you looking in vain for our beloved Kathy
Dettwyler...She is on vacation, well, a working vacation.  Tommorrow, or
today as the case may be (in other words, July 31) she will be going to lunch
with me and a few of my colleagues, and then will be giving a short seminar
at a local Kaiser hosp (that happenes to be one of the most BF friendly hosps
here in Sacramento!  They have a certificate of intent to become a BFHI!)
 Then she will be speaking at the LLL conference in Anehiem!  Couldn't tell
you when she'll be back on-line.  Anyway, thought you'd like to know!  (I am
so excited to finally get to meet her in person, and have her sign my copy of
Bio-Cultural Perspectives!!  A real famous person!  Cool! :D )
Also, Coach Smith, how do we get a hold of your teaching supplies?  Those
cards sound fascinating!

Take care all!
Jay

Tom Hale, LOVE your newest edition of M&MM!!!!  It is fabulous!  So easy to
find everything I need!  Have been using it a lot since I got it, and have
only had it for 4 days!  By the time your next one comes out this one may be
threadbare!