From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 05:21:34 GMT
Linda Smith - what do you think about military docs?? I can tell you from an Israeli army viewpoint, Mimi is 110% correct. Just show up - that is most of life (is that not a Woody Allen thing?) as far as the docs are concerned.

Jeanette P. I can't get you privately, you keep bouncing - I identify with you, hope this will be a very short attack and not too bad, just don't move anything besides your eyes.

Love the callous story - get that woman to a breast surgeon , almost 1100 people are waiting.

I have had both  hepatitis and  herpes on many parts of my body ( I understand they do not differentiate between one and two any longer since the virus loves to travel) and all sorts of shots,vaccines, the whole ball of wax while I was breastfeeding. Lots of cleanliness, carefulness and keep plugging (that may or may not be a joke). Is there anything more live than an infected mother feeding her babe (even though antis are being made). Most everything is OK, just use common sense and try to have patience while educating your health professional who may not know anything about breastfeeding. After all human milk is healthy and you still are not in a culture where you go to see M.D.s and RNs mostly for health and prevention visits therefore something always has to be wrong and a solution has to be given. Present company excepted, all of you wonderful revolutionary docs on the NET.

why are we still up so late???

EVI