From:
Keith Lorick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 19:05:59 EDT
Well, I'm glad ABC was somewhat balanced in their approach to the E_ _o
material!
I'm also VERY glad that they used well-respected authorities within the
Christian community to refute the material. Particularly for Evangelical
Christians, James Dobson's refusal to endorse the material carries some weight.
I'm very thankful that he points out the dangers!

But don't you just LOVE William Sears!  IMHO he has a much better understanding
of Scriptural principles regarding parenting than Ezzo does. I was sickened by
the use of Ezzo's quote about how God let Jesus cry out on the cross. It almost
seems blasphemous to me (an evangelical believer who is headed to the mission
field) to take Scripture so out of context!

I am preparing a fact sheet (unless one of you out there in Lactnet land have
already done so....) about the GKGW and PFP (Babywise) material. If you have any
input, I would appreciate it. I am using a combination of Scriptural, medical
and anecdotal information.

TIA
Glenni Lorick, BSE
Graduate Lactation Consultant