Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 05:31:10 GMT
see it always pays to ask. glad there were more pros than cons for the US military, I still keep my negatives for mine when dealing will day to day and normal situations. Israelis work best in a crisis situation, of which we have too many, and, yes there are super highly trained people for that. But we have lots of docs who have to go in for reserves one or more times a year and an ob-gyn can be found in lots of places where there are no women, and others doing family doc stuff who are from a totally different specialty. At least they get away from the pressures of home. My ob guy loves being in the air force and flying around on helicopters, hercules and what ever else goes up - he is that father of 4 girls and just loves to play with the guys.