From:
Judy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 14:11:27 -0700
Hello all,

 Thank you for any imput you have given me so far with the epstien barr
question( I wanted to post this again so anyone who was no-mail last week
would read it). It seems there is not alot we know about this virus. I
kind of was hoping someone would say "yes breastmilk is protective
against epstien barr" but that dosen't seem to be the case. This mom said
it if is protective she would not wean, but if it didn't make a
difference then she would wean (babe is 14 months) If anyone has any
other info on this virus I would be grateful for your input. Thanks again
to those who responded so far. This list is soo wonderful!!

Judy Smith LLL leader in Michigan