From:
Attie Sandink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 20:07:34 -0400
To all who are trying to promote breastfeeding but are aetting frustrated:
        Let me add another frustration. How come public health departments
are suddenly coming out so strongly against mini blinds ( probably valid,
however they seem not to be able to give any statistics as to how many
children are affected). At the same time they can read about the phalates in
formula and all the other risks and statistics to back up the awful things
that many infants are being exposed to (and even die from) by being fed
formula. Mini blinds are suddenly banned but they can't ban formula or even
make a strong statement against using a substance that causes so many
illnesses or deaths.
        Just complaining after a busy week. But on a positive side what
other professional is actually thrilled to be peed or pooped on by their
clients? As one of my co-workers stated; its just all "processed breastmilk"

Attie