From:
John Woltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 13:38:22 EDT
FROM:   John Woltz, 102211,657
TO:     Lactnet, INTERNET:[log in to unmask]
DATE:   1/3/80 4:26 AM

Re:      Home Study Program...?

Greetings!   My name is Rosann, and I am new to Lactnet, thanks to Barb G-B!
My husband John, and I have 4 children; Wrenissa 10, Chris 8, Kiah 4, and Zane
19 months.
My success in BF all, was due mostly to LLL, and I was active for years, even a
LLLeader for
years.  I am retired, but considering becoming involved again.  My OB has nudged
and
encouraged me to train as a doula, which would go hand in hand with my love of
passing
along info to BF moms.  I have desired to be an IBCLC, and am easing into that.
Teri Richards
recently mentioned in a Lactnet Digest how she was doing a home study to become
a LC.
Care to elaborate?  I think it would be right up my alley.....  You may e-mail
me personally, if
you'd like, Teri.
TIA
Rosann Woltz