Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steven Groeneveld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 10:10:56 PDT
-------------------------------------
Name: Rina Groeneveld
E-mail: Rina Groeneveld<[log in to unmask]>
Date: 96/07/28
Time: 10:10:57 AM

Hi, this is my first posting. I'm a La Leche League leader in
South Africa. I've been reading some things about allergies in
amounts of an allergy-causing substance while pregnant, the
baby can be sensitized in utero. I recently heard a talk by a
doctor who said that the mother drinking milk during pregnancy
has no effect on the baby. I'm researching for an article on
dairy and calcium (I'm also a freelance journalist), so I'd be
very interested in any responses.

Thanks, Rina Groeneveld