Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Cynthia Howard, La Leche League Leader" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 02:31:00 -0400
>A breastfed baby held in most ways should be on his side and not flat on his
>back.  The only way I can see a baby flat on his back is when the mother is
>leaning over him, dangling her breast in his mouth.

And when I was struggling with a clogged duct for the third time in the same
spot this is exactly what I did: hands and knees over my baby while she lay
flat on her back so that I could get her jaw working in the right spot to
clear the duct. What a relief when it worked, though I made sure all the
cameras in the house were well-hidden from my husband!

Cindy Howard