From:
Cathy Liles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 19:37:23 -0500
I have worked with many mothers who reported vaginal dryness and/or painful
intercourse that was not helped with KY jelly and several who did not find
relief with estrogen creams (although it is helpful for many). I have found
another product extremely helpful for these women (families).  It is a
superslick lubricant called Astroglide. It is available at WalMart or
Eckerd's in the US and many other places too I'm sure. A little dab will do
ya, it needs to be put on both surfaces, it is water soluble and not messy.
You might want to try it yourself before recommending it. Let us know.
Cathy Liles