Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kris Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 13:52:00 -0500
Hello,
Sorry about accidentally hitting the send button before I had actually finished my
question.  Basically, the question is why does Lawrence state that it may lead to the
necessity to terminate lactation?  If the tissue were connected to the normal nipple and
thus milk were being removed, I can understand why that would continue to be a problem
but if it is separate, wouldn't it be like the mother who is nursing on one side only
and the other side dries up?
TIA,
Kris Rogers, IBCLC
Crystal Lake, IL