From:
doug rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 23:07:24 -0500
>From Evi Adams post from June 12
Jeanette, you have posed a real riddle. I think we remember why we boycott
the big N, but we don't know WHOM to boycott since they don't proclaim
ownership on the labels of most of thier products (Lancome lipstick by N?).

Infact Canada which is on the net has great little wallet sized cards like
business card which has a list of all known Nestle owned companies or onew
that co-market with them.

Infact can be found at hhtp://www.io.org/~infacto
e-mail [log in to unmask]

Karen Cunningham M.D. C.C.F.P.