Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 05:16:16 +0000
OK!,OK!, I'll finally come out of "lurkville" after reading Pat Young's
Hello message. Pat failed to mention that she has also mentored, encouraged
and generated a whole new generation of lactation consultants here in So.
Jersey.
This lovely lady and fantastic role model has remained pure and true
throughout all the ups and downs of breastfeeding promotion over the past
20+ years. She is one of our VERY BEST!!!With that said I'll go back into my
little box and continue to learn and remain strong.
WAIT!!! Just one request of my fellow Lactnetters. I would enjoy knowing
from where(geographical location) the writers are from, or which facility,
institution, business, or university they may be associated with. For
example NICU-NET requires this and it does promote professionals to
communicate and share. Lactnet owners may want to keep this list less formal
but I would vote to encourage more identification if the writer wishes to
share this info about themselves.  Thank you for listening to my idea.
Caroline Edwards RNC IBCLC MOM
Atlantic City Medical Center
Atlantic City, NJ
Caroline Edwards RNC IBCLC