From:
Kay Hagan-Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 09:19:12 -0400
I also post to a list that deals with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.  No this has
nothing to do with being tired because you are a mother!!  There have been
some posts about the syndrome going into remission while breastfeeding and
some ideas of using nipple stimulation to help those who are not in the
position to BF.  I know I have worked with mothers with other problems that
were in remission while bfing.  (irritible bowel syndrome comes to mind).
Does anyone have any ideas or references that I could pass on?  I wish I
could get pregnant again just to see if it would help me!!  But with CFS and
turning 40 I do not think I could handle the stress of another pregnancy and
baby!!!  I have teenagers!!!
You can reach me here or email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Kay Hagan-Haller