From:
Beverley Rae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 09:53:12 -0400
Hi Lactnetters,

A colleague who is not on Lactnet asked me to post this and it drew me out of
lurkdom.

A mother called her this morning from Tokyo. She is flying to London today
and needs to rent a pump on arrival. Just to cover all continents, the mother
asked if the pump depot information could be left on an answering machine in
New York. She'll be able to pick up the message during a stopover.

My Aussie blood is swirling at all this (Aussies love even thinking about
global connections ! ) Is there anyone in London who could post the contact
numbers ASAP.

Thanks !

Beverley Rae, MSW CSW IBCLC
Manhasset, NY