Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Cindy Engl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 22:45:04 EDT
I'm a junior nursing student at the University of Buffalo (NY), just finishing
my maternity and peds rotation and wondering if anyone out there could give me
any information about the possible inverse correlation between breastfeeding
and postpartum depression.  I need to find some solid, research-based data sub-
stantiating the hypothesis that breastfeeding moms are less likely to suffer
from pp depression, with the supposition that the gradual decrease in hormones
serves as some type of a protective mechanism.  If anyone has any information
or knows where to find it I'd appreciate a reply.  Thanks in advance.
                                              Cindy Engl