From:
Diana Dietz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 18:40:40 -0800
Hello to all you lovely Lactnetters! As Kathleen Bruce has mentioned
already, I'll be handling sales (and production) of the new Lactnet
T-shirts. Thanks to all who've responded with requests for the shirts
and/or information, sorry I can't contact everyone individually.

You may recall that Kathleen offered (11-95) everyone an opportunity to
submit suggestions for a revised design. She and Kathleen A. are
currently evaluating all submitted suggestions and hope to make a final
decision soon. I'm estimating that it will be several weeks before the
finished product is ready. Can't give you exact price at this time but
estimate $13 - $16, plus mailing cost.

Some of you have requested clothing other than a short-sleeved T-shirt.
I'll be happy to do a custom order for you, the price will vary
according to the item you want, eg, long-sleeved T-shirt or sweatshirt.
We hope to get orders for at least 72 shirts as this will hold the cost
down. Any leftover monies (being really optimistic here) will be
donated to a non-profit breastfeeding organization.

Please continue to let me know if you'd like a shirt, getting a
preliminary count is helpful. I'll post more information about the
shirts and how to order ASAP.

Just think how cool you'll look in your cutting edge Lactnet shirt!

TTFN,
Diana Dietz, RN, BSN
Diana Designs
http://www.prairienet.org/community/health/laleche/diana.html