From:
Susan Samuels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 17:51:24 -0400
I'm working with someone who is the mom of a 6 month old and feels she's
developing depression.  She's back at work, having trouble managing
work, home, etc. and her husband is working 60 hour weeks which were
supposed to stop when the baby came.  So there are many factors here.

She is going to begin exercising because she feels this would help and
will leave the baby in day care a bit longer to provide some free time
for herself.  Her question is if there are natural methods to help her
deal with this, particularly foods which would help.  I have some herbal
remedy resources but would appreciate your collective wisdom.

TIA for your help.

Sue Samuels