Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Melissa L. Brancho" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 15:24:04 EDT
Here it is guys and girls,

I am in the process of designing an original graphic for my LC practice and
would like ideas to draw from and I have developed a way to those ideas:

Send me a business cards, brochures or flyers with your graphic on it (it will
not be duplicated for use)

It will enter you in a contest for (I haven't decided yet $ or book; reasonable
$25! Not 10 million!)

Best graphic with best layout wins!

Any takers on this one?

Send your cards to:

Melissa Brancho
RD 7 Box 382
Bedford, PA  15522
814-623-9357

Looking for people graphics, i.e. mom and baby or dad, mom and baby.

Melissa Brancho
Mom of four, Bsc student and IBCLCWB