From:
doug rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 02:13:20 -0400
Dear Meryl Dorey

>From what I've heard, anti-perspirants are not good for anyone.

Yes I agree.I actually posted:

This went on until I figured out that he hated the smell of my deodorant.
Once I stopped it and any other smelly stuff he was fine.

As an aside one of the interesting things I noted while travelling for a
time in the third world where I did not want to shave was that hairy
armpits smell much less than shaved ones. :-)

Karen
Mother of Evan now 4 years and Alanna 11 and one half months.
email at drogers (husbands) address