Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
doug rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 13:53:26 -0400
>Does anyone know what happens to a mother's milk supply following a
>miscarriage?  Nursing baby is 8 mo. old.  Mom is about 6 weeks along.  This
>seems like a pretty basic question, but I've never looked into it from this
>angle before.
>
>TIA,
>
>Nancy Williams

Hi Nancy. Again just a personal point of view. Two years ago while nursing
my two year old I miscarried at 13 weeks. I had not noticed any change in
milk supply at all which I had been told would decrease as the pregnancy
went along.
(Is this true?)

In retrospect maybe this was because the pregnancy did not develop beyond
ten weeks so this did not happen. In any case there was no change once I
miscarried.

Karen Cunningham M.D.