From:
Pam Allyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 12:28:49 -0500
Hi, Everyone,
I'm Pam Allyn and new to Lactnet. I find it fascinating! I'm a RN, CLE, IBCLC,
and ACCE. I'm starting a new Breastfeeding Services program at the county
health department where I work. This is the first time a telephone answer line
and consultations are available in our area, so I'm pretty excited about it. I
also keep plenty busy being involved with the activities of our three kids,
Elisabeth, age 15; Philip, age 17; and David, age 19.

One of our local hospitals is looking for verbage that insurance companies
would accept for an extended stay (past their usual 24 hours) when the baby is
not attaching and breastfeeding well. Can anyone give me ideas? Thanks.

Pam Allyn