Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Diane Karnbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 22:21:15 -0500
I have a mom in our group who is due soon and is taking synthroid.  Are
there any potential problems we should be aware of once she has the baby and
begins breastfeeding?  Her doctor has told her it was ok but she is not
really convinced.  Anything I should know about?

TIA,
Diane Karnbach, LLLL
Virginia Beach, VA