From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 10:52:54 -0400

>I think this may be a stupid question, but I am filling out my registration
>form
>for the ILCA conference, and under the line for name and initials there is
>another line for the name tag labeled affiliation.  What does this mean?
>Does
>this mean where I work or does this mean my affiliate of ILCA, MId South
LCA?
>Help.
>
>Ann Calandro

Ann,

Not a stupid question -- I haven't a clue what it is, and I was on the ILCA
Board for 5 years!  The only things that have been on the name tag in the
past were your name, your city/state/country, your credentials (RN, MD,
IBCLC, RD, etc), and the listing of the breakouts for which you were signed
up.

Call the ILCA office -- I'm sure they can explain it -- and when you find
out, let the rest of us "inquiring minds who want to know" in on the secret.

Jan Barger