Date:
Tue, 28 May 1996 07:37:42 -0400

Our hospital was using the old growth charts that were made years and years
ago when babies were smaller, they were supplied to us free  (of course) by
an ABM company.  We just recently adopted a new growth chart, not based on
breast fed babies, but it is much more realistic than the old ones.  If you
would like a copy I can either fax it to you or mail it snail mail... Just
private mail me your address or fax number.  Un fortunately I dont have it
in the computer so I cant e mail it to you.