From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 14:45:36 -0400
Hi All,
I'm feeling quite prolific today!

Hey, about these bumper stickers.  Isn't it possible to have them custom
made?  If so, why don't we each take it upon ourselves to have them made up
for our own vehicles and paste 'em on?  We could come up with a master list
we can all pull from, or just come up with our own ideas to use.
I'm going to be looking for someone here in Sacramento that does this, 'cuz I
want to put something on my car other than the old radio station stickers I
have on now!
Jay